Road trip! Sage is on the go, traveling to major cities across North America to show how the latest technology can help your service operation become more efficient. From San Diego, to Miami, to various cities in Canada, we’ve teamed up with local Sage business partners to offer 30 free events.
The tour, already underway, runs through mid-October. Attend and you’ll learn more about how Sage Service Operations software is helping companies like Modern Niagara take customer service to its highest level.
You’ll want to attend if you:
- Are sick of dealing with paper work orders.
- Want your technicians to have access to details about customers, building sites, and installed equipment right from their mobile devices.
- Dream of a computer dashboard that allows your dispatchers to view and monitor the status of each service call to keep everything running smoothly.
- Aim to get the job done on the first call.
- Would like to give your customers the ability to look up their own accounting information, schedule a service call, or pay bills online.
- Overall, need to streamline your dispatch and field services tasks.
To sign up for a tour event near you, complete this Sage Service Mobility Tour form.
About the Author
Deb Carpenter-Beck is a writer and marketer with more than 25 years of experience in the construction and real estate industries. She often writes about technology and best practices and is passionate about helping contractors and real estate professionals achieve their business goals. You can follow her on Twitter @DebCBConstruct.