As we start a new year, we tend to stop and reflect on the past year. A lot has happened in 2015. Let’s remember to be thankful for all of the good things that happened, and learn from the challenges and struggles. It’s also a time to look ahead and think of new beginnings. It’s a time when many will set new goals and make New Year’s resolutions.
What do you want, hope, and dream for in 2016? Here are a few things on my list for the new year:
- Exercise mind and body
- Be mindful of ways I can help others, and then do it
- Share a smile and encourage people daily
I saw quite a few people on Twitter talking about #NewYearsResolutionIn5Words. Some of my favorites are:
- Create more than I consume (@kayla_hollatz)
- To be better than before (@ShaneGuerrette)
- Ensure no one is hungry (@oregonfoodbank)
- Love, think, challenge, work, persevere (@itsRamel )
I think mine would be “live simply and give more.”
We’re starting the new year with a blank slate. What will you do with the next 365 days?
About the Author
Heather Kuss is the Digital Marketing Specialist at Sage Construction and Real Estate. She is passionate about providing the best customer experience possible. On her down time she loves to spend time walking, hiking, reading, knitting, and spending time with friends and family.Follow her on Twitter @hgkuss